· Customers will be encouraged to view the Briefing video prior to arrival at Laserforce.
Additional briefings and debriefings will be done at a 2 m distance.
· Players will be issued a dedicated battle suit, which they will wear exclusively
during the booking period. Swapping of suits will not be allowed unless there is
a technical fault.
· Battle-suits are not to be taken into the Reception area.
· Games Marshals will wear a referee suit so that they are clearly visible in the
arena. They will also wear a face visor and stand in cordoned off viewing areas
with physical contact between staff & customers being restricted to safety and technical
· Players with membership cards will be encouraged to log themselves into arena.
All non members will be auto-logged into games.
· A score screen will be available in the armoury for the continuous play option.
· Players will be reminded to keep two hands on the phaser at all times when in arena.
· Used battle-suits will be quarantined until cleaned prior to issuing to another
Customer & Staff interface;
· Introduction of on-line booking system, followed up by telephone and e mail confirmation.
· Group bookings will be paid by card in advance by telephone. Flexible booking arrangements
will be available for last minute cancellations due to Covid.
· Customer/ staff displaying virus symptoms will not be allowed on site.
· Staff will wear face masks and disposable gloves, plus a face visor when marshalling.
Disposable masks will be available to customers on request.
· The maximum number of players for booking sis 15 (50% of Battle-suits).
The maximum number of people on site is 15 including players, but excluding Laserforce
· Groups must arrive and leave within 15 minutes of their start and finish time,
thus removing contact between different booked groups. The booked time is not flexible.
· Only booked groups and staff will be allowed on site. No on-site facilities will
be available for the general public.
· Customers may supply their own food and drink, however the storage and heating
of customer’s consumables is not available.
· Site purchases will be on a “tab” basis, which will be paid at the end of the booking
by contactless card transactions.
· Staff and group organiser’s contact details will be available for the NHS track
and trace programme.
Covid-19 Risk Assessment
It is expected that both staff and customer will adhere to current Covid-19 guidelines
and restrictions covering such things as Social distancing, use of PPE and Self isolation
Following a risk assessment of the Laserforce facility the following actions and
procedures are now in place to provide a Covid Secure Environment for our customers
Hand sanitised dispensers will be available at the entrance to site, reception desk
Table and chairs will be swapped over between groups. Table and chairs will be quarantined
until cleaned prior to reissuing to another group.
External bench (Peterborough) will be cordoned off and will be for the exclusive
use of the booked group. The bench will be sprayed cleaned after each group.
Arcade machines will be cordoned off. They will be available for an additional charge
and set on free play, thus removing the need to handle coins and will be cleaned
after use by a group.
Customers and staff will be reminded to frequently wash their hands.
The hand dryers will be switched off, but paper towels will be available for drying
Reception area surfaces, door handles, member’s kiosk, stair rails, toilets and arcade
machines will be cleaned with disposable cleaning wipes between group bookings.
Use of kitchen area will be kept to a minimum and cleaned after each use.
Food and hot drinks will be served in disposable cups and plates.
Customer will be encouraged to place all rubbish into the bins, which will be emptied
between group bookings.